Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 6 - My Two Favorite Small People




From this at age 1 to...




This at age 6 (almost 7)

Ryder Allen

Words just can't begin to describe how proud I am of my boy! He never ceases to amaze me with the questions he asks, the things he knows and just how awesome he is. He is a great friend to his sister and to others. He has the kindest and biggest heart. His love for the outdoors inspires me and his love for all things sports is amazing. My little miracle baby is one of the greatest gifts I will ever receive!






My 2nd Miracle Baby at 1...


Now at 4 (almost 5)

Olyvia Dawn

My little princess stole my heart from the very beginning. She, as many people point out, is the spitting image of her mommy. Still not sure if this is a good thing or not, but I will take it. She has the biggest imagination I have ever seen and exercises it every day! We are so proud of all the things she is learning in preschool. I am excited to see when she puts it all together and starts reading and spelling and just blooming with everything education! She loves her dolls/stuffed animals and dress up just as much as she loves being outside and getting dirty. She is convinced that she will play soccer and be a referee when she grows up. Look out world! For now I will take her just as she is, my little princess!

No comments: